Skip to main content

Product Review - Finicky Cat? Try This!



When I joined BzzAgent.com which is a fabulous WOM (word of mouth) site where they gather information from consumers like me that test out products and talk honestly about them I had no idea of the types of campaigns that would be available to me . I filled out all my surveys and have had a great experience to date. I am so pleased I was asked to join in on this campaign to test Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance for my cat. For this campaign I received a bag of this food at my home.

Firstly, my only awareness of the Hill's Science Diet brand has been seeing it in stores, and in advertisements in magazines and newspapers.

I have loved many cats through the years but none more so than my current one. There is one small problem however. My cat is a fussy eater. I have tried all different dry foods and canned foods and have not really hit on the one she likes for more than a day or so. In that case when she doesn't eat the food I end up feeding it to the strays or giving it away to other cat owners. This ultimately ends up costing me a fortune in the long run.

When I received the Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance for cats, it was lucky it was feeding time for kitty. I measured out her ration and poured it in her bowl. She looked at it and sniffed it for a second and then she dug right in. This went on for 3 days and I noticed a difference in her feeding as she purred more and was a little more playful with me. She loves her new food and I know I will not switch back to other brands. Thank you Hills Science Diet!

Here is a way to compare foods as well. Go to hillspet.com/idealbalance to compare your current food to Ideal Balance™ and see what your pets are actually eating. The cost of Hills Science Diet may be more expensive than other brands on the market but you will have a healthier and happier pet for the change!

Comments

  1. Science Diet is not a premium /super premium pet food. But that brand is as expensive as super premium pet foods. That's the reason I didn't feed my cat with that pet food. I feed my cat with Ciclos Super Premium Cat Food. After reading your blog, I'm interested to try Science Diet for my cat someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Strong, Functional Umbrella

This is absolutely the best umbrella I have owned in a long time!  It is functional and fashionable!  I bought the turquoise blue because I am so tired of the sea of black umbrellas I see every time it rains.  I wish more people would have bright colored umbrellas to brighten up those dreary rainy days.  But I regress... This umbrella is different from the moment you get it home.  You can see the difference in just the opening of it when you see the sleeve it comes in and the material the sleeve is made of.  The umbrella is made of that same material. It is thicker than your standard umbrellas you can see that and the material feel is soft yet durable. When you see the handle it has the auto open/close button and a wrist strap.  The feel of the handle is almost like those plush microfiber materials yet made of plastic.  It felt very comfortable in hand and did not slip. When you finally open the umbrella there is a black 'powdercoat' on...

Cute and Functional Desk Accessory

This is a really cute and functional product.  I got this flag for my desk for reasons of needing people to know when I am busy or not, in the office or not, have time or don't etc. It is printed on a very nice plastic and was easily wiped off when I got a little liquid on it before I installed it on the desk.  The metal clip is easy to use.  Just peel off the backing and position where you choose.  The flag clips in easily and holds sturdily and moves in a 360 degree fashion.  When I put the flag up it stays without falling. This item would be great for family reunions, tour groups, big corporate conventions, even for office accents in workers cubicles for a little touch of whimsy.  You can visit their website here at Deskflags.com and see for yourself their stock designs or if you want you can call them at 615-750-5972 or e-mail customflag@deskflags.com. #deskflags Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and...

The Scent of Christmas - All Year!

I love the smells of Christmas!  Pine trees, cold air, snow, and of course, Peppermint! I recently discovered the benefits of pure essential oils for health, wellness and home uses.  It was recommended to me that I try using an oil product in my diffusers/humidifiers in order to help clear up my sinuses.  Right now it is cold and flu season although it is unseasonably warm in the NorthEast.   I found this product and researched the company and learned a lot about them and the products they make.  They are community oriented and based in the United States.  I have used this now for a few weeks and find that my friends were spot on.  It soothes my nasal issues and I find that I breathe easier.   The scent is strong but not overbearing.  Some scents can make you cough and your eyes burn, but not these.  I find it brings great memories of Christmastime and heath and home. It also is great to ward off those little rodents in your h...