Skip to main content

Legitimate Sites to earn Gift Cards - FREE!!!!!

Need help to supplement your families’ income? Review the list below for a few of my favorite sites for paid surveys, reading e-mail, answering offers and shopping online.  All of the sites listed below have either been used by myself personally or been used by someone close to me and we can verify the payouts.

Clearvoice Surveys

Easy way to earn cash and rewards just by making your opinions known.  Companies need your help to improve products and services, and in return you get paid for answering their surveys.

E-Poll.

E-Poll is an effective tool to launch your voice through interactive surveys. Earn valuable reward points to cash in for gift cards at major retailers or other exciting stuff when you become a member

MySurvey

MySurvey is comprised of consumers across the nation who encourages future goods and services by participating in consumer research. You are rewarded with Reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise.

Inbox Dollars

Inbox Dollars pays members to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping!

 Ipsos I-Say

Give your opinions and earn points that can be traded for rewards!

Memolink

Earn cash, gift cards or even donate to charity just for taking surveys! Be sure that if you sign up you verify your information via e-mail.

JD Power Panel

Owned by JD Power and Associates, this program is great! I’ve been a member for a long time and love it!

MyPoints

Read emails, shop, complete surveys and earn points to trade in for gift cards to many well known venues! I have been a member of this site for over 8 years and have been able to redeem many gift cards throughout that period.

Opinion Outpost

This is another great one! Give your opinions and earn great rewards in return!

Pinecone Research

This is one of the most respected survey companies around. Right now they are looking for two specific groups: People of Hispanic origin and people over age 65+. If you fit one of those demographics, I HIGHLY recommend signing up.

Send Earnings

SendEarnings pays members to read emails, take surveys online reply to offers in the same manner as InBoxDollars above. Right now they are offering a $5.00 bonus with signup!

Synovate Global Opinion Panel

Synovate is one of the largest market research firms in the world. Being a member of Global Opinion Panels means you get to participate in exclusive surveys and product tests. The feedback you provide will help influence some of the largest companies in the world!

Toluna Opinions

Sign up and earn cash, gift cards and more just for giving your opinion!
Live in Great Britain? Sign up for Toluna Great Britian

Valued Opinions

Earn points for completing surveys and exchange them for GREAT rewards! It adds up very quickly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong, Functional Umbrella

This is absolutely the best umbrella I have owned in a long time!  It is functional and fashionable!  I bought the turquoise blue because I am so tired of the sea of black umbrellas I see every time it rains.  I wish more people would have bright colored umbrellas to brighten up those dreary rainy days.  But I regress... This umbrella is different from the moment you get it home.  You can see the difference in just the opening of it when you see the sleeve it comes in and the material the sleeve is made of.  The umbrella is made of that same material. It is thicker than your standard umbrellas you can see that and the material feel is soft yet durable. When you see the handle it has the auto open/close button and a wrist strap.  The feel of the handle is almost like those plush microfiber materials yet made of plastic.  It felt very comfortable in hand and did not slip. When you finally open the umbrella there is a black 'powdercoat' on...

The Scent of Christmas - All Year!

I love the smells of Christmas!  Pine trees, cold air, snow, and of course, Peppermint! I recently discovered the benefits of pure essential oils for health, wellness and home uses.  It was recommended to me that I try using an oil product in my diffusers/humidifiers in order to help clear up my sinuses.  Right now it is cold and flu season although it is unseasonably warm in the NorthEast.   I found this product and researched the company and learned a lot about them and the products they make.  They are community oriented and based in the United States.  I have used this now for a few weeks and find that my friends were spot on.  It soothes my nasal issues and I find that I breathe easier.   The scent is strong but not overbearing.  Some scents can make you cough and your eyes burn, but not these.  I find it brings great memories of Christmastime and heath and home. It also is great to ward off those little rodents in your h...

Product Review - Finicky Cat? Try This!

When I joined BzzAgent.com which is a fabulous WOM (word of mouth) site where they gather information from consumers like me that test out products and talk honestly about them I had no idea of the types of campaigns that would be available to me . I filled out all my surveys and have had a great experience to date. I am so pleased I was asked to join in on this campaign to test Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance for my cat. For this campaign I received a bag of this food at my home. Firstly, my only awareness of the Hill's Science Diet brand has been seeing it in stores, and in advertisements in magazines and newspapers. I have loved many cats through the years but none more so than my current one. There is one small problem however. My cat is a fussy eater. I have tried all different dry foods and canned foods and have not really hit on the one she likes for more than a day or so. In that case when she doesn't eat the food I end up feeding it to the strays or gi...