Skip to main content

Sunhats in Style



Hats were never really my thing until I realized that not only did they serve a purpose but they could be extremely fashionable as well!  I really am a person who loves to go outside, but my skin does not.  Even sunscreen can and has failed me.  

I was excited to try this sun hat when I saw it because I love the look of it as trendy, chic and the embroidery and ribbon around the brim just finish it off perfectly.

Once I had it on it became a part of me.  I knew it was just the thing.  It fit my head perfectly and covered my eyes and face from the harmful rays.  I wore it on the Boardwalk and when I was strolling I got a lot of compliments on the style.  It is a fashion forward and yet vintage style. 

The hat travels well too.  Just fold it up and unfold at your destination and in a short while it springs back to the correct shape for you to grab it and go out an enjoy the day.

This hat is so cute and comes with many sayings in the embroidery that I may have to pick up another one! 



You can get your own here:  

**********************************
I solemnly confirm that I have provided my honest and unbiased review of the product in question and do hereby provide the Product URL as verification of my review. I hereby declare that the above statement is true and that I understand that posting the Product URL instead of non-existing review is the cause for suspension.


Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great and Functional Shower Spa

I love this shower head!  I have needed a new shower head for a while.  I kept looking at them in the stores and then just never buying one.  My shower head was plastic and old.  It did not have different settings and certainly not a water shut off.   That's what makes the  PowerSpa 6-Setting Convenience/Mobility Hand Shower , 2-Tone so great!   The first thing I love is that it can be used as an overhead shower or a handheld shower.  I am short let's face it...5'4" and I have to ask my husband to reach everything high up unless I stand on a ladder.  This comes with the hardware to install it overhead and a holder so you can take it down and put it at your reach level. Second, the settings are so cool.  I have my  choice of a nice light rainfall type shower to a massaging water bead type spray.  Also a few mixes of this in between .   Thirdly, the water saver feature where you can flip the handle switch and shut off the spray, lather yourself all up and then

Spritz'n Clean Amazing Ion Phone Cleaner

I really like this product.  Cell phones and tablets are among the dirtiest technology that we cannot live without these days.  Do you realize that if you do not clean the screens of the units and continue to use them you are just piling on the germs and spreading them around? If the unit touches your skin on your face when you are using it the germs make contact and this is a perfect a Not to mention the natural oils in your hands smudge the screens and make them unreadable. This is a great product for taking care of those nasty devices and ensuring you get a shiny screen and no germs to spread. You fill the chamber with the cleaning liquid and it comes out in an ionized fine mist on the screen.  You use the special MicroChamois that is infused with silver to wipe the screen.  Silver is known to have antimicrobial/antibacterial properties. That's it.  It could not be simpler and it works!  You get a nice carrying case for the device and a nice pouch made out of the same si