Skip to main content

Dispose No More - CupVerdi REUSABLE Single Cup Coffee Filter



I LOVE my single cup coffee brewer.  I have stated this many times to many people!  It is great in a household where we are 2 people who do not drink coffee on an everyday basis but brewing an entire pot is way too much. What is also way too much is the cost of the coffee cups that you need to use in the brewer.

I was excited to get this product to try and review.  It allowed me to use my own coffee flavors that I prefer, or if I bought whole bean coffee I ground it up and used the grounds in this single cup filter. There is a max fill line on the inside that allows you to put in as little coffee as you want or max fill capacity.

The screening on the filter is so fine that it did not allow any grounds to escape like some other filters I have tried.  Also if you follow the fill allowance the grounds did not explode from the top either as I have had happen with others.  The lid seal was just tight enough to use but easy enough to open to fill or clean.  The wash up was easy.  Once I used the filter and was finished, I just tapped out the grounds lightly and hand washed in the kitchen sink. 

The feature I was especially excited about is that it fits in the existing plastic drip portion without having to remove it and replace it with a whole filter piece.  This is molded to sit directly where your single cup coffee pod would!

The best part is it can be used everyday if you drink that much coffee and it is excellent for the environment. It is a good quality product and I recommend it! 

You can purchase this item on Amazon here.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm34609bdc08a07ace4e1526bbb1777673

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong, Functional Umbrella

This is absolutely the best umbrella I have owned in a long time!  It is functional and fashionable!  I bought the turquoise blue because I am so tired of the sea of black umbrellas I see every time it rains.  I wish more people would have bright colored umbrellas to brighten up those dreary rainy days.  But I regress... This umbrella is different from the moment you get it home.  You can see the difference in just the opening of it when you see the sleeve it comes in and the material the sleeve is made of.  The umbrella is made of that same material. It is thicker than your standard umbrellas you can see that and the material feel is soft yet durable. When you see the handle it has the auto open/close button and a wrist strap.  The feel of the handle is almost like those plush microfiber materials yet made of plastic.  It felt very comfortable in hand and did not slip. When you finally open the umbrella there is a black 'powdercoat' on...

Cute and Functional Desk Accessory

This is a really cute and functional product.  I got this flag for my desk for reasons of needing people to know when I am busy or not, in the office or not, have time or don't etc. It is printed on a very nice plastic and was easily wiped off when I got a little liquid on it before I installed it on the desk.  The metal clip is easy to use.  Just peel off the backing and position where you choose.  The flag clips in easily and holds sturdily and moves in a 360 degree fashion.  When I put the flag up it stays without falling. This item would be great for family reunions, tour groups, big corporate conventions, even for office accents in workers cubicles for a little touch of whimsy.  You can visit their website here at Deskflags.com and see for yourself their stock designs or if you want you can call them at 615-750-5972 or e-mail customflag@deskflags.com. #deskflags Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and...

The Scent of Christmas - All Year!

I love the smells of Christmas!  Pine trees, cold air, snow, and of course, Peppermint! I recently discovered the benefits of pure essential oils for health, wellness and home uses.  It was recommended to me that I try using an oil product in my diffusers/humidifiers in order to help clear up my sinuses.  Right now it is cold and flu season although it is unseasonably warm in the NorthEast.   I found this product and researched the company and learned a lot about them and the products they make.  They are community oriented and based in the United States.  I have used this now for a few weeks and find that my friends were spot on.  It soothes my nasal issues and I find that I breathe easier.   The scent is strong but not overbearing.  Some scents can make you cough and your eyes burn, but not these.  I find it brings great memories of Christmastime and heath and home. It also is great to ward off those little rodents in your h...