Skip to main content

Confessions of a Secret Coffee Junkie

 



This was definitely a banner month for Crowdtap and I.


I have become a secret coffee junkie.  Yes that's right..me, the teetotaler. I could never get enough tea.  Herbals, fruits, plain, with milk, with lemon etc.  I never got enough.  Until now.

Don't get me wrong, teas still have their place more so at night when I need to wind down but coffee gets me going now.  I find that I prefer a cup on Monday mornings after a weekend to get me situated for my long commute and keeps me alert and aware as I arrive to my desk loaded with to-dos.

However, plain coffee still left a bitter taste in my mouth, literally.  I found that I had to have something extra like vanilla or caramel to help.

Well, along comes my old friend Crowdtap and a very trusted brand like Folgers to the rescue.  Folgers Flavors coffee enhancers.  They are not a creamer and do not change the color of the coffee if you prefer it black.

They come in 4 flavors, Vanilla, Mocha, Hazelnut, and Caramel.  The smoothness of each individual one gives your coffee just the right kiss of flavor to enhance your cup of Joe and make it taste just like coffeehouse coffees.  At least that's my opinion. The Vanilla is my favorite with Caramel an extremely close second and then Mocha and Hazelnut following. The vanilla is great in medium roast coffees.  The Caramel melded well with all roasts and I really could not decide which I liked best.  The mocha is a little strong and gives the coffee a big bold dose of flavor so I would use this one in your light roasts unless you are daring. The hazelnut blended well with medium and dark roast but overpowered my light roast so I did not care for it too much in that regard since I prefer the light roasts. 

You have to try them for yourself and let me know what you think.

I would totally give these products as gifts to my java junkie friends! Actually, with the holidays coming I know that I actually will!  Folgers Flavors...Fabulous!

#FolgersFans #sponsored

I'm a member of Crowdtap, where I qualify to try products for free in exchange for sharing authentic
feedback using social media and word of mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong, Functional Umbrella

This is absolutely the best umbrella I have owned in a long time!  It is functional and fashionable!  I bought the turquoise blue because I am so tired of the sea of black umbrellas I see every time it rains.  I wish more people would have bright colored umbrellas to brighten up those dreary rainy days.  But I regress... This umbrella is different from the moment you get it home.  You can see the difference in just the opening of it when you see the sleeve it comes in and the material the sleeve is made of.  The umbrella is made of that same material. It is thicker than your standard umbrellas you can see that and the material feel is soft yet durable. When you see the handle it has the auto open/close button and a wrist strap.  The feel of the handle is almost like those plush microfiber materials yet made of plastic.  It felt very comfortable in hand and did not slip. When you finally open the umbrella there is a black 'powdercoat' on...

The Scent of Christmas - All Year!

I love the smells of Christmas!  Pine trees, cold air, snow, and of course, Peppermint! I recently discovered the benefits of pure essential oils for health, wellness and home uses.  It was recommended to me that I try using an oil product in my diffusers/humidifiers in order to help clear up my sinuses.  Right now it is cold and flu season although it is unseasonably warm in the NorthEast.   I found this product and researched the company and learned a lot about them and the products they make.  They are community oriented and based in the United States.  I have used this now for a few weeks and find that my friends were spot on.  It soothes my nasal issues and I find that I breathe easier.   The scent is strong but not overbearing.  Some scents can make you cough and your eyes burn, but not these.  I find it brings great memories of Christmastime and heath and home. It also is great to ward off those little rodents in your h...

Product Review - Finicky Cat? Try This!

When I joined BzzAgent.com which is a fabulous WOM (word of mouth) site where they gather information from consumers like me that test out products and talk honestly about them I had no idea of the types of campaigns that would be available to me . I filled out all my surveys and have had a great experience to date. I am so pleased I was asked to join in on this campaign to test Hills Science Diet Ideal Balance for my cat. For this campaign I received a bag of this food at my home. Firstly, my only awareness of the Hill's Science Diet brand has been seeing it in stores, and in advertisements in magazines and newspapers. I have loved many cats through the years but none more so than my current one. There is one small problem however. My cat is a fussy eater. I have tried all different dry foods and canned foods and have not really hit on the one she likes for more than a day or so. In that case when she doesn't eat the food I end up feeding it to the strays or gi...