Skip to main content

Color your Lips Happy with BlastFlipStick


So once again BzzAgent comes through with a remarkable product to test.

I have never been much of a girly-girl worrying about makeup and fashion but my lips always had to be perfect. After all you never knew if you were going to kiss or be kissed.

I received my Bzz kit with 3 different shades and was pleasantly surprised at the over all look of the Cover Girl BlastFlipstick and how different the packaging is from most other lipsticks.  I like the fact that you can mix the two shades or wear either one separate from the other.

The range of shades available vary from a really light natural look to bright red and deep brown hues.  The hues on the opposite side range from pale pinks to shimmery golds.

These looks will never go out of style no matter what the fashion trends range from or change to. 

The product goes on smoothly and stays put. I found that my lips stayed moisturized and soft while wearing the product and even after I removed it using my favorite cleansers.

I was able to wear the product consistently and interchange the colors with no problems.  It is a fabulous product that I had lots of fun with and I highly recommend it!

I will definitely have to try the other colors that were not in my Bzzkit because I love them!

The average cost is $8.49 and it is available in most pharmacies and big box retailers in the cosmetics aisle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strong, Functional Umbrella

This is absolutely the best umbrella I have owned in a long time!  It is functional and fashionable!  I bought the turquoise blue because I am so tired of the sea of black umbrellas I see every time it rains.  I wish more people would have bright colored umbrellas to brighten up those dreary rainy days.  But I regress... This umbrella is different from the moment you get it home.  You can see the difference in just the opening of it when you see the sleeve it comes in and the material the sleeve is made of.  The umbrella is made of that same material. It is thicker than your standard umbrellas you can see that and the material feel is soft yet durable. When you see the handle it has the auto open/close button and a wrist strap.  The feel of the handle is almost like those plush microfiber materials yet made of plastic.  It felt very comfortable in hand and did not slip. When you finally open the umbrella there is a black 'powdercoat' on...

Cute and Functional Desk Accessory

This is a really cute and functional product.  I got this flag for my desk for reasons of needing people to know when I am busy or not, in the office or not, have time or don't etc. It is printed on a very nice plastic and was easily wiped off when I got a little liquid on it before I installed it on the desk.  The metal clip is easy to use.  Just peel off the backing and position where you choose.  The flag clips in easily and holds sturdily and moves in a 360 degree fashion.  When I put the flag up it stays without falling. This item would be great for family reunions, tour groups, big corporate conventions, even for office accents in workers cubicles for a little touch of whimsy.  You can visit their website here at Deskflags.com and see for yourself their stock designs or if you want you can call them at 615-750-5972 or e-mail customflag@deskflags.com. #deskflags Disclosure: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and...

The Scent of Christmas - All Year!

I love the smells of Christmas!  Pine trees, cold air, snow, and of course, Peppermint! I recently discovered the benefits of pure essential oils for health, wellness and home uses.  It was recommended to me that I try using an oil product in my diffusers/humidifiers in order to help clear up my sinuses.  Right now it is cold and flu season although it is unseasonably warm in the NorthEast.   I found this product and researched the company and learned a lot about them and the products they make.  They are community oriented and based in the United States.  I have used this now for a few weeks and find that my friends were spot on.  It soothes my nasal issues and I find that I breathe easier.   The scent is strong but not overbearing.  Some scents can make you cough and your eyes burn, but not these.  I find it brings great memories of Christmastime and heath and home. It also is great to ward off those little rodents in your h...