Skip to main content

Earn Gift Cards and CASH - Easy - SUPERPOINTS

 

So lately I have been trying to find ways to save money and earn a little extra cash. As I am free on the weekends and not too busy on the weeknights after work I have found several sites to earn points and save them up for gift cards and cash.  SuperPoints is one way I have earned Amazon.com Gift Cards.

In just a few months of being on the site I have earned like $ 40 in Amazon.com gift cards and $20 in PayPal Cash - Just with some time and minimal effort on my part!

There are other reputable websites out there to earn free Amazon.com gift cards such as Swagbucks (see separate post about earning on other sites),and iRazoo, however Superpoints is slightly different. Superpoints is easier and fun, plus you can earn much faster!

Superpoints is on the same earning potential as those other sites.  You will earn by taking advantage of Special Offers, Watching Videos and Completing Surveys. The difference is that there is no searching required on Superpoints.  Instead, the main earning opportunity daily is 'the Super Lucky Button'. 

Everyday, you spin the button for the possibility to win points. You can never be sure when or how many points you will win. 

The number of daily spins you are eligible for is based on your Member Status. As seen in the shot below the various levels.



When you sign up for Superpoints, you don't have a status, you receive 5 points and 5 Spins of the Super Lucky Button.  After confirming your email and completing your profile, you earn an additional 5 points, and you get 30 spins daily.  This will work but may take a while to earn points.   
From here you just keep upgrading in order to get more spins.

Just ask your friends to sign up using your unique referral link and once you get 2 friends to do so you can go back finish your Advanced Personal profile and upload a profile picture. Once done you go up to 50 spins a day!!!!!

Keep recruiting friends and once you get 5 Basic Level Members – your cash out threshold lowers to just 500 points, plus your spins double to 100 daily!!!!


 
Oh one other thing,  unique about Superpoints. Each day you will receive an e-mail with a link for points. These emails can range from 1 point up to 25 points!  Just click the link and you will get the points.  Simple huh?

With Superpoints you can cash in at any time for as many prizes as you have points for and they send out the codes weekly, usually on Tuesdays. It’s awesome! 

Superpoints has gift cards to Amazon.com, Paypal, Starbucks and lots more!

As you may understand, it’s easy and fun to win with Superpoints

Start by signing up here, then confirm your email and complete your profile! 

If I can do this than so can you.  Earn gift cards - what have you got to lose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spritz'n Clean Amazing Ion Phone Cleaner

I really like this product.  Cell phones and tablets are among the dirtiest technology that we cannot live without these days.  Do you realize that if you do not clean the screens of the units and continue to use them you are just piling on the germs and spreading them around? If the unit touches your skin on your face when you are using it the germs make contact and this is a perfect a Not to mention the natural oils in your hands smudge the screens and make them unreadable. This is a great product for taking care of those nasty devices and ensuring you get a shiny screen and no germs to spread. You fill the chamber with the cleaning liquid and it comes out in an ionized fine mist on the screen.  You use the special MicroChamois that is infused with silver to wipe the screen.  Silver is known to have antimicrobial/antibacterial properties. That's it.  It could not be simpler and it works!  You get a nice carrying case for the device and a nice pouch made out of the same si

Rapid Release Pain Relief That Works

I love sampling products that I know come from trusted brands and from a site that comes through with lots of awesomeness.  I am talking about Crowdtap with whom I have been a loyal user of for a few years now. This newest sampling is a brand you may be familiar with as I have written about it before a few years ago.  I am talking about Advil.  This product is a Rapid Release formula and makes it their fastest acting Advil to date.  I received my samples recently and funnily enough immediately following a short stay in hospital for a pain related malady. Coincidence? Maybe fate was looking down? Either way it was pretty incidental. The samples were such a relief because I choose not to take prescription painkillers unless absolutely supremely necessary. The way I was feeling at that moment was that I know Advil has worked in the past and I was hoping it would work this time too. I would have been disappointed not to be able to bounce back a little quicker.  However th

Sunhats in Style

Hats were never really my thing until I realized that not only did they serve a purpose but they could be extremely fashionable as well!   I really am a person who loves to go outside, but my skin does not.  Even sunscreen can and has failed me.   I was excited to try this sun hat when I saw it because I love the look of it as trendy, chic and the embroidery and ribbon around the brim just finish it off perfectly. Once I had it on it became a part of me.  I knew it was just the thing.  It fit my head perfectly and covered my eyes and face from the harmful rays.  I wore it on the Boardwalk and when I was strolling I got a lot of compliments on the style.  It is a fashion forward and yet vintage style.  The hat travels well too.  Just fold it up and unfold at your destination and in a short while it springs back to the correct shape for you to grab it and go out an enjoy the day. This hat is so cute and comes with many sayings in the embroidery that I may have to pi