Skip to main content

Dispose No More - CupVerdi REUSABLE Single Cup Coffee Filter



I LOVE my single cup coffee brewer.  I have stated this many times to many people!  It is great in a household where we are 2 people who do not drink coffee on an everyday basis but brewing an entire pot is way too much. What is also way too much is the cost of the coffee cups that you need to use in the brewer.

I was excited to get this product to try and review.  It allowed me to use my own coffee flavors that I prefer, or if I bought whole bean coffee I ground it up and used the grounds in this single cup filter. There is a max fill line on the inside that allows you to put in as little coffee as you want or max fill capacity.

The screening on the filter is so fine that it did not allow any grounds to escape like some other filters I have tried.  Also if you follow the fill allowance the grounds did not explode from the top either as I have had happen with others.  The lid seal was just tight enough to use but easy enough to open to fill or clean.  The wash up was easy.  Once I used the filter and was finished, I just tapped out the grounds lightly and hand washed in the kitchen sink. 

The feature I was especially excited about is that it fits in the existing plastic drip portion without having to remove it and replace it with a whole filter piece.  This is molded to sit directly where your single cup coffee pod would!

The best part is it can be used everyday if you drink that much coffee and it is excellent for the environment. It is a good quality product and I recommend it! 

You can purchase this item on Amazon here.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm34609bdc08a07ace4e1526bbb1777673

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rapid Release Pain Relief That Works

I love sampling products that I know come from trusted brands and from a site that comes through with lots of awesomeness.  I am talking about Crowdtap with whom I have been a loyal user of for a few years now. This newest sampling is a brand you may be familiar with as I have written about it before a few years ago.  I am talking about Advil.  This product is a Rapid Release formula and makes it their fastest acting Advil to date.  I received my samples recently and funnily enough immediately following a short stay in hospital for a pain related malady. Coincidence? Maybe fate was looking down? Either way it was pretty incidental. The samples were such a relief because I choose not to take prescription painkillers unless absolutely supremely necessary. The way I was feeling at that moment was that I know Advil has worked in the past and I was hoping it would work this time too. I would have been disappointed not to be able to bounce back a little quicker.  However th

Spritz'n Clean Amazing Ion Phone Cleaner

I really like this product.  Cell phones and tablets are among the dirtiest technology that we cannot live without these days.  Do you realize that if you do not clean the screens of the units and continue to use them you are just piling on the germs and spreading them around? If the unit touches your skin on your face when you are using it the germs make contact and this is a perfect a Not to mention the natural oils in your hands smudge the screens and make them unreadable. This is a great product for taking care of those nasty devices and ensuring you get a shiny screen and no germs to spread. You fill the chamber with the cleaning liquid and it comes out in an ionized fine mist on the screen.  You use the special MicroChamois that is infused with silver to wipe the screen.  Silver is known to have antimicrobial/antibacterial properties. That's it.  It could not be simpler and it works!  You get a nice carrying case for the device and a nice pouch made out of the same si

Great and Functional Shower Spa

I love this shower head!  I have needed a new shower head for a while.  I kept looking at them in the stores and then just never buying one.  My shower head was plastic and old.  It did not have different settings and certainly not a water shut off.   That's what makes the  PowerSpa 6-Setting Convenience/Mobility Hand Shower , 2-Tone so great!   The first thing I love is that it can be used as an overhead shower or a handheld shower.  I am short let's face it...5'4" and I have to ask my husband to reach everything high up unless I stand on a ladder.  This comes with the hardware to install it overhead and a holder so you can take it down and put it at your reach level. Second, the settings are so cool.  I have my  choice of a nice light rainfall type shower to a massaging water bead type spray.  Also a few mixes of this in between .   Thirdly, the water saver feature where you can flip the handle switch and shut off the spray, lather yourself all up and then